As a Customer Administrator (Service Controller) with McComish Property Services you will be expected to coordinate activities that ensure we deliver exceptional services to our customers.
You will have the following attributes:
– be experienced in managing customer relationships face to face, by telephone, by email/fax, through printed documentation and the internet.
– be comfortable working in a fast moving environment that requires high attention to detail especially around the provision of information to customers and suppliers.
– be highly organised in the projects and office environment.
– be able to complete job related paperwork accurately and on time.
– be able to communicate effectively with a focus on exceptional customer care.
– be capable of assisting the company’s drive to attain ISO quality accreditation.
– be familiar with dealing with the following customer groups:
- Insurance Companies
- Loss Adjusters
- Building Network Managers
- Housing Associations
- Commercial Property Managers.
You must be highly competent in the following areas:
– Microsoft office productivity tools including word, excel, powerpoint and project.
– Creating and editing complex documents.
– Performing admin tasks relating to computer systems including backups.
If you think you’re suited to this role, please send your details including CV to jobs-at-mccomishproperty.co.uk